Vacancy In Rondeli Foundation
Position: Project Coordinator (Full-Time)
Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies is looking for an experienced, proactive project coordinator to work collaboratively with our team on specific short and long-term projects. In this role, the Project Coordinator will oversee the tasks delegated by the Project Director and the President of the Foundation; assisting the team in the tasks related to the successful implementation of GFSIS led projects. In particular, the Project Coordinator has the prime responsibility for implementation of projects in the fields of good governance, including but not limited to ethnic minority communities.
- Master’s degree in a related field;
- Fluency in spoken and written English as well as Georgian;
- Fluency in spoken Russian is a must;
- Past experience dealing with ethnic minority-related and good governance projects is a must;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently;
- Ability to work as a part of a team;
- Creative, dynamic and self-motivated;
- High degree of competence in using computer programs, ability to quickly learn new programs as needed;
- Coordinate and manage project initiatives implemented by GFSIS;
- Assist the Project Director with narrative monthly and quarterly reports;
- Prepare project newsletters and other documents;
- Carry out administrative work connected with the project implementation;
- Liaise and work collaboratively with the project staff members, donors and beneficiaries including but not limited to the national minority communities in the regions of Georgia;
- Assist the financial manager in preparation of financial reports;
- Occasional translations (English-Georgian, Georgian-English) of project-related documents;
- Logistical support and guidance to the visiting experts/professors including hotel reservations, ticket reservations, etc;
- Assistance in training-related, activities such as coordination of project participants, development of course curriculum and training schedules;
- Maintaining project documentation, filing system and data bases;
- Liaison with the local and visiting professors as well as representatives of affiliated organizations;
- Under the supervision of the project director carry out the evaluations for project activities and training courses;
- Coordinating and tracking authors, translators, editors, designers for different project publications;
- Organization of expert roundtables, meetings and conferences in the framework of various projects;
- Other tasks as required.
Terms and Conditions of Service
The Project Coordinator’s position is a full-time. The position is a term contract position from the date of appointment and will be reassessed upon completion of the agreement. The Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies is responsible for vacation and other benefits according to the Georgian law.
How to apply:
Interested persons who comply with the requirements are kindly invited to send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to the following email address: [email protected] before 5 July, 2022, 6 p.m.
Note: Due to the volume of applications received, receipt of applications cannot be acknowledged individually. Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Interviews will be conducted in Tbilisi. For more information on GFSIS please visit: www.gfsis.org